NEMO research is underpinned by four key themes:
- The Public Perspective
- The Personal Perspective
- The Organizational Perspective
- The Knowledge Perspective
These themes come together to inform fresh thinking about the broader implications of evolving media technologies for participation and decision-making in a flourishing, inclusive and sustainable democratic society.
NEMO has contributed to the expansion of academic research at Campus Helsingborg, and forge closer links with the city of Helsingborg and the surrounding region.
Do you want to know more about NEMO or get in contact with the project manager?
Within in the NEMO project has been smaller projects such as:
- Adjudication as Democratic Practice: Discourses on Court Decisions in a New Media Landscape – Marja Åkerström
- H@bermas 2.0: The Ecology of the User-Generated Public Sphere – Howard Nothhaft
- The Dream of Enlightenment within Reach? – Howard Nothhaft
- Swarming for Democracy -A New Culture in Political Communication - Howard Nothhaft