Education both online and on campus
The following student groups/components are to be prioritised when it comes to teaching at the University's premises:
- Students who are commencing their studies at the University in the autumn (new students)
- International students, both degree students and incoming exchange students. It is important that their education is not entirely online, as the Swedish Migration Agency does not grant residence permits for remote studies.
- Teaching that is based on practical and applied components such as process group supervision, conversation exercises, computer exercises involving quantitative methods and similar.
- Teaching and assessment that is particularly difficult to conduct online without compromising quality
Lecture halls and Faculty premises
The Swedish Public Health Agency’s restrictions concerning a maximum of 50 people and social distancing remain in place, which means that:
- Lectures intended for large student groups are to be held online. Please download the Code of conduct for online education (pdf).
- Lecture halls and campus facilities must be modified, allowing a distance of at least 1,5 meters between people at the same premises.
- The faculty’s premises will be used from 8:00 to 18:00 every day in order to spread out time slot bookings at the premises so that everyone does not start and finish at the same times.
A safe study environment – everyone’s responsibility
We all share responsibility when it comes to maintaining a safe study environment. Please make sure to observe the following advice:
- If you have the slightest respiratory symptoms (eg sniffing, sore throat, fever, cough): Stay home! Abstain from all teaching activities and all social activities
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands regularly and carefully
Course Information, Fall 2020
Due to the corona pandemic, certain changes in schedule and course format can be made at short notice. Thank you for your understanding!
If you are a new student with us you can find more information about your first course during New Student 2020.
The Social Sciences Faculty Library offer support on distance learning.
Social Sciences Faculty Library website
Offers support and guidance in study-related issues.
Please email: master [at] isk [dot] lu [dot] se or studievagledare [at] isk [dot] lu [dot] se
Student Health Counselling at Lund University
Time is booked through the University website.
Student Health Counselling webpages
The Academic Support Centre
Offers assistance with, among other things, study skills. Digital meetings or telephone meetings are currently being offered. Time booked through the University website.
The Academic Support Centre webpages