Lund University is celebrating 350 years.


Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Where and when do I apply?

There are different application periods:

  • Apply in November, 1st-25th.
  • Apply from 15 October to 1 November for the University of California
  • Apply in February for any left over universities

Central agreements at Lund University and at the faculties

Applications to the central exchange agreement places at Lund University and the faculty agreements are administrated by the relevant faculty. As a student at the Department of Strategic Communication, you apply for these exchange places through the Faculty of Social Sciences. Apply using an online application form. It will show which universities you can apply to, what is required and whether there are any restrictions.

The department’s own agreements

Applications under the department’s own agreements are also made through the Faculty of Social Sciences. Read more about the call for applications and find the application form on the Faculty of Social Science’s website.

Page Manager:

Study Guidance

Lena Rolén

E-mail: studievagledare [at] isk [dot] lu [dot] se
Tel: +46 (0) 42-35 66 59

The Department of Strategic Communication
Lund University | Campus Helsingborg
Visiting address: Universitetsplatsen 2 Helsingborg
Postal address: Box 882, 251 08 Helsingborg, Sweden
 +46 42-35 65 95
Email: info [at] isk [dot] lu [dot] se

Faculty of Social SciencesCampus Helsingborg