Lund University is celebrating 350 years.


Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.

Application and Residence permit

Students wishing to study the Master’s programme in Strategic Communication apply online, using the national University Admissions in Sweden website called


The application period for programmes beginning in the autumn semester runs between mid-October and mid- January. See Apply online before the deadline for applications! Late applications will only be considered if there are available places left.

For key steps to apply, please visit Lund University Applying for studies including Application steps. Further information about the Application process can also be found under University Admissions in Sweden.

Residence permit

In general, all students from countries outside the EU/EEA need to have a residence permit to study in Sweden if they are planning on staying for more than three months. Students should not apply for a visa (which is generally only for shorter visits in the country), but for a residence permit for studies. Read more about residence permits here.

Page Manager:

The Department of Strategic Communication
Lund University | Campus Helsingborg
Visiting address: Universitetsplatsen 2 Helsingborg
Postal address: Box 882, 251 08 Helsingborg, Sweden
 +46 42-35 65 95
Email: info [at] isk [dot] lu [dot] se

Faculty of Social SciencesCampus Helsingborg