Lund University is celebrating 350 years.


Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Studying abroad

through the Department of Strategisc Communication
Spend your study time by Amsterdam’s canals, let Tokyo’s skyscrapers be the backdrop to your everyday life for a couple of months or experience Australia’s hospitality and beaches.

As a student at the Department of Strategic Communication, you can apply to study abroad for a semester. Exchange studies can provide you with a very valuable addition to your study programme. Studying in another country for a semester provides you with additional qualifications on the labour market and you will get to know another country’s culture, language and people. To reside and live abroad also results in personal growth and positive individual development.

The advantage of studying abroad with one of Lund University’s exchange agreements is that there are pre-established contacts, you do not have to pay additional tuition fees and you are insured. If you study at a European university, you can apply for an Erasmus grant. Applying for exchange studies and seeing the project through requires a lot on your part. You will have to take independent responsibility for much of the process, finding courses, accommodation, a visa if required, etc.

During your exchange studies, you need to find courses in accordance with the Guidelines for elective courses. All courses must be eligible for credit transfer.

There are three different application periods:

  • Apply in November for exchange places which are common to the whole of Lund University
  • Apply from 15 October to 1 November for the University of California
  • Apply in February for any left over universities that has got places

Page Manager:

The Department of Strategic Communication
Lund University | Campus Helsingborg
Visiting address: Universitetsplatsen 2 Helsingborg
Postal address: Box 882, 251 08 Helsingborg, Sweden
 +46 42-35 65 95
Email: info [at] isk [dot] lu [dot] se

Faculty of Social SciencesCampus Helsingborg